Terms and Conditions
100% NO BREAKAGE GUARANTEE
YOUR SIGN WILL ARRIVE TO YOU IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
WE HAVE LESS THAN A 1% BREAKAGE RATE
- PLEASE OPEN WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- ALL CLAIMS FOR BREAKAGE MUST BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY
- IF A SHIPMENT IS REFUSED THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT OF FREIGHT.
Our Ordering Process
is very detailed and we put a lot of effort into making sure you get the exact sign that you want. Please be aware that these neon signs is 100% handcrafted with REAL NEON and the image on the website is merely a computer-generated representation of the actual product. Size and colors of the signs shown are very close to approximation and may vary very slightly.
These signs are very fragile and delicate, and while we put a lot of extra effort into Packaging, it might happen that the sign arrives broken. In the event you are the unlucky recipient of a broken sign, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
to report. We need to know about any broken signs within 48 hours of receipt, so it is very important that you inspect your product and contact us immediately. We will be requesting images/video of the broken parts and shipping you the parts so you can just replace that part and make sign working. You agree that in the event sign breaks you are responsible for fixing the replacement part.
No refunds/no exchanges/all sales are final. Pictures will be required in certain instances in order to determine the extent of damage and the action that will be taken by Neon Beer Signs.
After 30 days of your sign working, should your sign need repair during the warranty period that Neon Beer Signs will provide the required units that need to be replaced. You will be the responsible party for making the necessary repairs. In the event the sign requires maintenance - Neon Beer Signs will provide the required parts and customers are responsible for replacing them and transportation from the factory/warehouse to customer.
ABOUT CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
When ordering from Neon Beer Signs, you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
In no event shall seller be liable for any consequential, special, incidental, punitive or contingent damages of any nature. In no event shall seller be liable for any business interruption, loss of anticipated profits, and damage to business or property. The seller's liability is limited to the purchase price.
CUSTOM NEON SIGN
For all custom orders, after you send us initial information, you will be contacted by one of our design experts who will work with you to obtain the necessary files or logos for your design. At that time, the Neon Sign expert will send you a design concept, price quote and payment instructions. Upon approval of design concepts and receipt of payment, a detailed proof of the design will be e-mailed to you before the sign is manufactured. You will have up to 24 hours to respond to the proof before production begins. Once the sign is constructed, all sales are final. Why do we require payment before detailed proofs are generated? Our design experts' time is extremely valuable, and we want to be able to assist all of our customers. By collecting payment prior to fully designing the signs, we can ensure you dedicated and efficient service from your design expert.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Company reserves the right to cease and desist providing services to or for Customer at any time upon notice to Customer.
- Customer shall not directly or indirectly provide, upload, email, submit or otherwise communicate to Company any of the following:
- Materials that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or which invade a third party's privacy;
- Materials that are not rightfully Customer's to transmit;
- Materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity; and
- Materials containing software viruses or other harmful computer code; or Materials that in any way interfere with or disrupt the services provided by Company.
- Customer warrants and represents that Customer owns all rights or has permission to rightfully copy, modify and use, and have Company do the same, any and all Materials provided to Company by or on behalf of Customer.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon Customer and its officers, directors, managers, members, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns. Customer represents and warrants that Customer has all necessary rights, permissions, authorizations and approvals to rightfully enter into this Agreement. All assignments of rights under this Agreement by Customer without the prior written consent of Company shall be void.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes previous verbal and written agreements between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
- Alterations, modifications or amendments of a provision of this Agreement shall not be binding unless such alteration, modification or amendment is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of both parties.
- If a provision of this Agreement is rendered invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The headings and captions of this Agreement are inserted for reference convenience and do not define, limit or describe the scope or intent of this Agreement or any particular section, paragraph, or provision.
- This Agreement may be executed in multiple counterparts, each of which shall be an original, but which together shall constitute one and the same instrument. All copies of this signed agreement shall be deemed an original.
- Notices shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered in person when delivered by telefacsimile, courier or commercial overnight delivery service or mailed postage prepaid by certified or registered mail -- return receipt requested -- to the person and address designated on the signature page of this Agreement for each party, or to such other address and designee as specified in written notice by a receiving party.
- Waiver of breach of this Agreement shall not constitute waiver of another breach. Failing to enforce a provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver or create an estoppel from enforcing such provision. Any waiver of a provision of this Agreement shall not be binding unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the waiving party.
- The relationship of the parties is primarily that of service provider and client. Nothing herein shall be construed as creating a partnership, an employment relationship, or an agency relationship, or as authorizing Customer to act as agent for Company.
- Since all the Neon Signs are separately hand-bent, you can expect signs to have minor changes compared to signs you see and purchase from the website.
In case of refund of either parties, you/customer will be entitled to pay the admin fee including fees charged from credit card processing company.